Hardscape North America 2013 Dates Announced
Louisville, KY – Hardscape contractors and distributors, as well as suppliers to the industry, can mark their calendars for the seventh annual Hardscape North America (HNA), October 23-25, 2013 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville.
Dealer/Distributor Day – back by popular demand – on Wednesday, October 23, is a premier event for distributors and dealers to participate in a full day of seminars followed by an exclusive opportunity to preview new products and meet one-on-one with HNA and GIE + EXPO (the Green Industry & Equipment Expo) exhibitors on the show floor.
On Thursday and Friday, October 24 and 25, HNA, GIE+EXPO and the popular, 19-acre Outdoor Demonstration Area will be open to contractors and all industry participants.
- New Products – More than 750 indoor and outdoor exhibits spotlight new products & equipment.
- Education–Seminars and workshops for all segments of the industry will be announced soon. ICPI Certified Installers can earn continuing education credits.
- Networking – In addition to Dealer/Distributor Day, the schedule also includes contractor roundtables, awards programs, free concerts and peer-to-peer interaction.
- Demos – The HNA Outdoor Arena offers an exclusive, up close and personal opportunity to learn the latest installation methods and techniques for paver and SRW installation, raised patios, outdoor kitchens and fire pits.
- Informed Purchasing Experiences – In the unique outdoor exhibit area, distributors and contractors have the opportunity to gain hands-on knowledge of the newest tools, products and equipment.
HNA 2012 exceeded all expectations with a 43% increase in attendance and an 8% increase in exhibit space over 2011.
Frank Gandora, a contractor with Creative Hardscape Company in Englewood, CO and a presenter at the HNA Outdoor Arena, said, “HNA is a valuable tool. The exhibitors have equipment and materials to help us increase productivity. By talking to the suppliers and attending roundtables, workshops and demos, you become more aware of the industry and learn better techniques to create value for your customers.”
HNA is collocated with GIE+EXPO, and together they are the 9th largest tradeshow in America.
About Hardscape North America
Hardscape North America (HNA) is THE Hardscape show for contractors and distributors/dealers. It brings top-notch education, certification courses, products and technology to contractors and installers who build segmental pavements and retaining walls and to distributors. HNA features indoor and outdoor exhibits displaying state-of-the-art tools and products and demonstrations, plus networking opportunities. Hardscape North America is produced by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute and endorsed by the National Concrete Masonry Association and the Brick Industry Association.
To learn more about HNA, visit www.HardscapeNA.com or call (888) 580-9960. Online registration opens May, 2013.