Reach Your Market
The Trade Show for Hardscape Contractors and Distributors!
Hardscape North America is for installers, owners, foremen, supervisors and key laborers. HNA began in 2007 and has grown every year since. Its focus is to bring top notch education including certification courses, products and technology to contractors and installers who build segmental pavements and segmental retaining walls. Indoor and outdoor exhibits displaying state of the art tools and products will be featured, offering the latest technology for contractors. Seminars offering certification, business skills and marketing tools provide valuable education and networking opportunities.
Attendees have "buying influence"
- Visitors' number one reason for attending trade shows is to see new products
- 20,000 plus participants
- 10th largest trade show of any kind in North America
- Exclusive opportunity for outdoor demonstration space with your contract for indoor space
- Exclusive opportunities for exhibitors to gain extra visibility
- Optimum timing in the fall to unveil new products
- Educational opportunities for every segment of the industry
- Networking receptions
- Free concerts
- A fun, friendly and affordable city for entertaining your VIP customers
How Will This Differ From Other Trade Shows?
This is the only national trade show devoted to the hardscape industry. Tools, equipment and products – both indoors and outdoors will be demonstrated. You can network with the “best in the industry.” Seminars are led by some of the top speakers in North America – speakers who know contractors and know how to run a contracting business.
Become an Exhibitor